Vintage racing enthusiasts, whether you drive a race car, watch ‘em, volunteer to corral them, are part of a club that appreciates them, or just enjoy getting together with a bunch of pretty cool folks who share similar interests, you don’t want to miss our Third Annual Festival Saturday Night Race Party.
When: Saturday night, June 8, 5:30 PM to 9 PM
- Vintage exhibition race cars and exotic cars will be on display.
- Slow Smoked BBQ Dinner
- Featuring award winning local winery and microbrewery
- Live Music
- Race Memorabilia for sale
- Spokane Auto Museum & Sales
- Shuttle service will be provided.
- 5 pm to 6 pm Happy Hour – Featuring TT’s Old Iron Brewery.
- 6 pm to 9 pm Live Music
- 7 pm to 8 pm BBQ Dinner
Ticket admission to this event and dinner is included for drivers and workers, or available for purchase at the door for $20.