Vintage racing enthusiasts, whether you drive a race car, watch ‘em, volunteer to corral them, are part of a club that appreciates them, or just enjoy getting together with a bunch of pretty cool folks who share similar interests, you don’t want to miss our first ever Festival Saturday Night Race Party.
The fun will happen right around the corner from Spokane County Raceway at the brand new Garage Town facility. Drivers, don’t worry about getting there. We’ve got you covered.
When: Saturday night, June 3
- Vintage exhibition race cars and exotic cars will be on display.
- Barbaque Banquet Buffet & Beverages
- Live Music
- Special appearance and book signing by George Follmer, one of America’s most versatile racing drivers
- Indoor Seating
- Race Memorabilia for sale
- Special Presentation by the Lyfords – Winners of Rally of the Incas, the 6,200 mile, 29-day race through Argentina, Chile & Peru
- Event coverage by 000 (Triple Zero) Magazine and Bring A Trailer
- 5:30p.m. to 7p.m. Happy Hour
- 6p.m. to 9p.m. Live Music
- 6:35p.m. to 7p.m. Inca Rally presentation by Chuck and Pam Lyford, with Fang
- 7p.m. to 8p.m. BBQ dinner (ticket admission included for drivers and workers, or available for purchase at the door.)
* Shuttle from Pre-Grid Gate to Garage town will run from 5:00-9:00 Garage town is located at the north end of the circle track