Join this year’s Spokane Festival of Speed for fun and excitement on and off the track. The event brings together iconic and pristine vintage sports cars and high-powered ground pounders, along with world-famous and historic formula cars from the glory days of American and European road racing.
June 1, 2018 – Test & Tune
June 2-3, 2018 – SOVREN Historic Grand Prix
- Located at Spokane County Raceway is in Airway Heights, WA
- Road racing course is 2.25 miles long
- Races support our local Parkinson’s community
- Vintage and Historic Racing Cars from throughout the Northwest and Beyond
- Group 1 Small Bore 1972 and Earlier and FVee & FJr.
- Group 2 Mid Bore Production – 1972 and Earlier
- Group 3 Large Bore Production – 1972 and earlier
- Group 4 Formula B and Formula Ford
- Group 5 All sportsracers over 1600cc
- Group 6 FSV, FA, F5000, F1, Wings & Things /slicks thru’89
- Group 7 1973-1985 over 3.0L (IMSA, GT, SPM, SP911)